Want to live life God’s way? Live a life of love.
How on earth do we do that? Romans 12 gives us a set of explicit instructions straight from the mouth of God. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live ’em out today:
- Be devoted to one another in love.
- Honor one another above yourselves.
- Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.
- Practice hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Mourn with those who mourn.
- Live in harmony with one another.
- Don’t repay anyone evil for evil.
- Live at peace with everyone.
- Don’t seek revenge.
- If your enemy’s hungry, feed him.
- If he’s thirsty, give him something to drink.
It concludes with this world-changing statement:
Do not be overcome by evil,
but overcome evil with good.
What would the world be like if we all lived that way? Let’s find out.
(Image credit: Shutterstock.com)