If I have one regret in life, it’s that I spent way too much of it trying to live 100% independent from God. After decades of dead ends, I finally realized that the Creator of the Universe might just be smarter than me and that depending 100% on Him is the only way out.
Here are some great “in dependence” verses worthy of celebrating today:
- Apart from me, you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)
- My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my fortress. (Psalm 62:7)
- Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is the rock eternal. (Isaiah 26:4)
LIVE IN DEPENDENCE ON GOD