We conclude NO WORRIES WEEK here on GUWG with a smorgasbord of anti-anxiety verses from all over the Bible. Yesterday we covered the Old Testament. Today: the New Testament.
Let’s start with Jesus:
We conclude NO WORRIES WEEK here on GUWG with a smorgasbord of anti-anxiety verses from all over the Bible.
We’ll start today with the Old Testament and then finish up tomorrow with the New Testament. Relaaaaax, take a deeeeep breath and pray through each precious word.
Unplug. Unwind. Un-whatever-it-is-you’re-doing.
Take a deeeeeeeeep breath and spend the next few moments with our Heavenly Father pondering what is perhaps the world’s most beloved psalm. Let each word seep deep into your soul, fill your mind and quiet your heart.
Tired? Stressed? Overwhelmed?
You don’t have to be. Here’s what Jesus said:
It’s NO WORRIES WEEK here on GUWG, where we’re examining what the Bible says about anxiety, fear, stress and other things in this world that freak us out.
Here’s today’s anti-anxiety selection:
Feeling a bit STRESSSSSSSSSSSED?
You’re not alone. Consider these eye-popping statistics:
- The average workweek is up 32% over the past 25 years.
- Time spent in traffic is up 157% over that same period.
- 40% of us are sleep-deprived zombies.
- 33% of us are “chronically overworked.”
- We squandered more than 400 million unused vacation days last year.
- 80% of medical expenses are now stress-related.
- 1 in 6 of us has exhibited “desk rage.”